More Details About ICO
People don’t trust charities, and for good reason. This trillion dollar industry is plagued with scandal and rampant irresponsible spending. Sometimes, as little as 3% of a donation actually supports the cause it was intended for (https://www.rd.com/culture/how-charities-spend-money/). So what happened to the other 97%? Unfortunately, there’s never been a real way of finding out. That is, until now.
Introducing SupPorter, the world’s first Blockchain Enabled Donation Processing System, for Nonprofits and Political Campaigns. SupPorter utilizes new, cutting edge innovations in Blockchain Technology to shed some light on an otherwise dark and inefficient fundraising space. SupPorter will provide a faster, cheaper and more transparent way to donate.
What makes SupPorter ideal for an ICO, is that it is a company that already exist in the fundraising space with an experienced team that knows first hand the problems facing the industry. It’s not some bold idea or concept scribbled on a napkin. SupPorter has a working prototype, App and Website that already allows organizations to raise funds at the lowest fees in the industry (www.supporterinc.com). SupPorter is positioned perfectly to be one of the first companies capable of disrupting the massive fundraising industry by taking its existing business model and merging it with new innovations in blockchain technology. You can think of SupPorter as a new global standard for the fundraising industry.
|Price||N/A||Sale||450,000,000||Payment Mode||BTC, ETH, LTC|
|Soft Cap||100 000 USD||Hard Cap||3 000 000 USD|